About the middle of October, Kolton came home and said his school was having a talent show and he wanted to beat box. I asked him if he knew how and he said yes and started making random noises with his mouth. We played beat boxing videos on YouTube for him to show him what it really sounded like and he informed us that they all sounded just like him. We decided to let him do it if that was what he wanted. He won his class competition and then the 3rd grade. At the schools final talent show, when the MC announced his name, all the students started screaming. The MC said you don't even know what he is doing and everyone yelled beat boxing. You did a great job Kolon! (Sorry about the videoing, I had a great little helper:))
We're so proud of Kolton!! (But the video didn't work. We want to see it.)
ReplyDeleteI think I got the video to work again. Let me know if it didn't.
ReplyDelete