Today our little Asher man is 4 years old. I can't believe he is 4, it feels like yesterday that I had him. He has taught me so much. He is a child who loves life and laughs at so much. He finds happiness in the little things. He has a great sense of humor and hearing him laugh is the best noise in the world. He loves his family so much and always makes sure everyone is involved. He is full of energy and love. We love you so much Asher! And we are so happy you are ours.
Asher's cake.
He had a dinosaur party. We played a bean bag toss, where they threw dinosaurs into a T-rex's mouth.
Asher and his cousin Ava getting eaten by the T-rex.
Dinosaur Walk.
Pin the Horn on the Triceratops.
Group picture - Asher's cute little friends.
Opening presents and putting together lego sets!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

That cake is amazing! I love it. Ruby had so much fun. Thanks for inviting her.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you should become a professional party thrower. My kids aren't getting any parties until we live close enough for you to plan them.
ReplyDelete