Every Christmas Eve we get to open our Christmas pajamas. So far we have had a theme, this year we did all of our favorite Disney characters. Erik got Goofy, I got Minnie, Parker got Donald Duck, Kolton got Goofy, Camden got Chip 'n Dale, and Asher got Mickey. After we open them we watch Polar Express and the boys get to sleep out down stairs under their tree. (Santa comes to the upstairs tree.)
Christmas morning. Parker and Kolton got I-pods, and Camden and Asher got Lego sets from Santa.
This is how we spend the rest of our Christmas day, making lego sets!
Next we go to Temple Square and see the lights with my cousin Alisa's family, then warm up with some hot chocolate.
I love Christmas time. I love the spirit that is in the air. I love the time off that my husband and boys have so we get to spend so much time together. I love all the traditions we have doing things together. (We really missed playing in the snow this year.) But most of all I love the excitement my boys have for wanting to get or do things for each other.
Loved this blog. The boys bring sunshine to my heart. We love you so much
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas jammies! I haven't made them the last couple of years and I've missed it. Miss you guys!! (Erik looks thrilled about the Legos.)
ReplyDeleteHe actually loves doing it. I don't know what he's going to do when they grow out of them. I guess I'll have to start buying him some:)
ReplyDelete